Thursday, November 13, 2008

the countdown is on....

Hi.

I am Van.

This is me...

After the most random Thailand facial you could imagine - without anything too disgusting happening. I rocked those eyebrows for the rest of the holiday too.

Anyway, today marks the 20 day countdown to The Great American Sojourn.

Me and my best mate Ange (this is us... singing to Bon Jovi ...at a theme party ...on a cruise ship ....drunk):

...are packing up and heading stateside.

We land in LA on the 3rd of Dec, and make our way around the northern states before spending Xmas in NY, drunk (no surprises) on eggnog (probably vodka though) in Central Park. Then straight onto a Contiki bus for the southern states - and then back to LA for some more random adventures.

So thats the trip in a nutshell.... please look forward to pearls of wisdom and self development sprung from this journey of self discovery (or pubs).

And hey, lets face it - its always a good omen when about to embark on a 3 month trip for hours and hours of bus and plane time with Ange, that I have already broken her nose this week in a racuous attempt to bring back the forehead slap, at a wedding.


1 comment:

  1. so is this blog going to be something I should read first, censor and then tell my family the amusing highlights?

    Lise

    ReplyDelete